To celebrate the last day of our “22 Days Of Invention” series, we wanted to give something back to the Tumblrverse. So, we had our friends at Tattly print temporary tattoos of Thomas Edison’s lightbulb patent.
Hit us up with some fan mail if you want one. UPDATE: Thanks for the response! Alas, there are no more tattoos. The fine print says you must be 18 or over and a resident of the U.S. for us to send you one. Additionally, Tumblr didn’t endorse, administer or sponsor these tats, and only the GE social media team will receive participant information.
if ever ur having a bad day remember this is how sloths poop
• go to the bathroom to escape
• feel very uncomfortable without a phone or some other crutch
• dwell on a small awkward for much longer than necessary
• never go to any social event without a person that makes you feel comfortable
• follow said person way too much
• worry about the person beginning to find you obnoxious
• faking an illness to get out of a social event
Finnick! It’s not her!
the only valentines present i will accept
thats so precious omg
Young Johnny Depp and Leonardo DiCaprio in What’s Eating Gilbert Grape
I literally posted this like yesterday afternoon it got so many notes so quickly
because its leo and johnny
it’s like somebody told leo that he’d never win an oscar and johnny is like “shhhh me neither it’s ok”
I’m reading your palm and it says it belongs on my butt